Aurora Arabian Horse Association High Point Awards
Junior Exhibitor (17 & under)
Paul Guthrie High Point Western Junior Rider
Austin Whelihan High point English Junior Rider
Junior Exhibitor (18 & Under)
All points earned by horses when exhibited by a junior will count (includes halter, halter, showmanship and equitation classes). High Point Junior will be calculated with a one horse/one rider combination.
All points earned by horses exhibited by an adult amateur will count (includes halter and performance classes). High Point Adult Amateur will be calculated with a one horse/one rider combination.
Classes to count include any Western Pleasure class, Trail, Reining and Western Side Saddle.
Classes to count include English Pleasure, Country English Pleasure, Park, Driving, Show Hack, English Side Saddle and Native Costume.
Classes to count include any Hunter Pleasure class and English Side Saddle.
Classes to count include Sport Horse under Saddle, Sport Horse In-Hand, Dressage and Hunter/Jumper classes.
Paul Guthrie High Point Junior Western Rider
To be awarded to the Aurora Arabian Horse Association member junior rider who earns the most points in the Western division. Classes to count can include: Western Pleasure, Reining, Trail , Western Horsemanship and Reining Seat Equitation. One horse/one rider entry.
Austin Whelihan High Point Junior English Rider
To be awarded to the Aurora Arabian Horse Association member junior rider who earns the most points in the English division. Classes to count can include: English Pleasure or Country English Pleasure, Saddle Seat Equitation. One horse/one rider entry.
- Must be a full Aurora Arabian Horse Association member by April 15 of the current year. Associate members not eligible.
- Points to be earned at up to 4 shows within Region 17. One show MUST be an Aurora show. Others can include any Class A show, Breeders or Region 17. National shows do not count. Shows will be in the current show year.
- High Points Awards will be awarded to the horse or rider earning the greatest number of points in a division. One horse/one rider per entry for rider awards. A member may win two awards (ex: one rider award and one division award).
- Points awarded at Class A shows – regular classes – one point for every horse you beat. Championship classes – two points for every horse you beat. Breeders and Region 17 – four points for every horse you beat. Include a point for yourself.
- It is the sole responsibility of the owner/rider to submit their entry form and AHA horse and/or rider record by October 15 of the current year. Late entries will not be accepted.
Send entries to:
Aurora Arabian Horse Association
Box 57147, Eastgate Postal Outlet
2020 Sherwood Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta